Dr. Somnath Roy
Associate Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - (022) 4235-5555
Academic and Professional Qualification
- PhD – Fellow Program in Management (Information Systems), NITIE Mumbai, 2017
Dissertation: "Study on Pre and Post Implementation Stages of ERP"
- Master in Business Management (Systems), IIT Kharagpur, 1997
- B. Tech (Hons), Mining Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, 1992
Industry Experience: 22 years
L&T Infotech: October 2003 – March 2016
- Deputy Delivery Head/Lead Consultant, L&T Infotech, (2003 – 2016)
- Project Manager, Citicorp Overseas Software Limited (Currently known as Intellect Design Arena), (1997 –2003)
- Junior Manager, SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited), July 1992 – June 1995
"Study on Pre and Post Implementation Stages of ERP"
Refereed Journal Articles
- Roy Somnath, Sangle Purnima, (2017), Exploring Organizational Change Management techniques for successful ERP Implementation, Journal of Management Research and Analysis, III(3), pp. 136-144
- Roy Somnath, Sangle Purnima, (2016), AHP Based Framework for Prioritizing Critical Success Factors to Achieve ERP Implementation Success, International Journal of Business Information Systems, XXIV (2), pp. 174-209, Scopus Indexed, ABDC C category.