Position- Associate Professor
Phone: (022) 42332209
Academic and Professional Qualification
· PhD, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, 2017. Major: Finance
· Dissertation Title: Equity Analyst Recommendations: Usefulness, Determinants and Biases
· CFA, CFA Institute, 2013.
· MMS, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, 1995. Major: Finance
· B.Tech., Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, 1993. Major: Chemical Engineering
· Indian Association of Investment Professionals, CFA Institute. (October 2016 - Present)
· Corporate Finance, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Business Simulation
Teaching Experience: 3 years
· Head Research, CRISIL Ltd. (January 2003 - January 2011).
· Manager-Research, CRISIL Ltd. (March 2000 - December 2002).
· Analyst, Information Products & Research Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. (August 1996 - February 2000).
· Management Trainee, Bennett Coleman & Company. (June 1995 - July 1996).
· Equity Analyst Recommendations: Usefulness, Determinants and Biases
Refereed Journal Articles
· Sachin Mathur, Anupam Rastogi, (2017-18), Investor Sentiment and Asset Returns: The Case of Indian Stock Market, Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Publishers Ltd, Vol.8, No.1, pp.48-64, (O)17516445 (P)17516447, ABDC "C", Scopus, UGC
· Mathur, S., Rastogi, A. (2017). Stock Price Response to Earnings News in India: Investor’s Learning Behaviour under Uncertainty. NMIMS Management Review, XXXIII, 10-26.
· Mathur, S., Rastogi, A. (2017). Informative value of equity analyst recommendations in India. SMART Journal of Business Management Studies, XIII(1), 27-35.
· For Profit Organization, Smera Ratings, Mumbai. (June 1, 2014 - Present).
· For Profit Organization, CRISIL, Mumbai. (April 1, 2011 - Present).
· Mathur, S. (Author & Presenter), International Conference on Finance and Economics, "Mobile-enabled Access for Basic Financial Inclusion: A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis," IBS, Mumbai, Mumbai. (April 8, 2017).
· Mathur, S. (Author & Presenter), Rastogi, A. (Author), 5th International Conference on Applied Econometrics, "Stock Analyst Forecasts under Uncertainty," ICFAI, Hyderabad and Indian Econometric Society, New Delhi, Hyderabad. (July 22, 2016).