Position - Associate Professor
Phone - (022) 42355750
Email - Srinivas.Ainavolu@sbm.nmims.edu
Strategic Management, Strategy Implementation, Strategy, Value Creation & Management, CSR, Ethical Issues in Management.
• Reliance Group and NTPC in Power and Infrastructure areas.
NMIMS University Student Council: Part of 3 member faculty team of NMIMS University Student Council from since inception.
"Effect of Business Group and Industry Affiliation on Firm Performance"
Issues pertaining to Power and Infrastructure sectors, Indian Business Groups
• Srinivas Ainavolu, (2019), “Paradoxical Performance – Indian Power Sector in need of interventions” in NM Journal of EPP, Volume IV, Issue 2.
• Srinivas Ainavolu, (2017), “Intuitive paper on Organizational Innovation” for internal circulation in the organization. • Srinivas Ainavolu, (2016), “Indian Urbanization, Growth trends – Decadal observation of 100 large cities’ for internal circulation in the organization.
• Srinivas Ainavolu, (2015), “Recent Indian Infrastructure Projects – An overview through dimensioning” for internal circulation in the organization.
• Srinivas Ainavolu, (July-Sept.2004), Article on relative roles of leadership and management titled “Complementing for Complexity” in General Management Review.
• Srinivas Ainavolu, (Jan.-Mar. 2004), Co-authored an article summarizing Strategic Management research in recent past titled “Emerging Patterns in Strategy Research” in General Management Review.
• Srinivas Ainavolu, (July-Sept. 2003), An article on Co-operative strategies titled “No longer a lonely battle” in General Management Review.
• Paper titled “The Effect of Business Group Affiliation on Affiliated Firm’s Performance” was presented at 7th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) Conference at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in December 2007.
• Paper titled “Leveraging Outsourcing” was presented at 2nd IIMB Management Review Conference (IMRC) 2006 on “Global Competitiveness through Outsourcing” at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore during July 2006. Revised version of the paper published in IIMB Management Review in September, 2007.
• Paper titled “Affiliation effect in Indian business group affiliated firms” was presented at 6th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) Conference at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore during September 2006.
• Book review “The Offshore Nation” in Decision, Journal published by IIM Calcutta (July-Dec. 2005).
A case study on globalization moves of a tea major from India.